Monday, June 20, 2005

I was probably The One Jesus



I was probably the one who shook you as violently as the storm was to wake you, and pleaded for you to calm it.

I was probably the one who sank into the ocean when you called me to come to you.

I was probably the one who scolded the women for washing your feet with precious oil, and wasting it.

I was probably the one who had forsaken you for 30 pieces of silver.

I was probably the one who denied you three times.

I was probably the one who took you away to be tortured.

I was probably the one who spit on you.

I was probably the one who nailed you to the cross.

I was probably the one who stuck the spear in your side.

I was probably the one who wagered for your garments.

I was probably the one who doubted you rose from the dead.

Then again, I was probably the one who judged you.




© June 2005 Harry Fassett

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Harry, your poem was so inspirational. Here is an ode to you:

Harry, your hair flows like a coat made of rat hair in the wind.
Your bowling ball is the coolest.
Your words send me higher then the sky is tall.
Harry, you are now my idol for all of the times of forever

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

H - hair is awesome
A - amen ... gotta love god
R - rad
R - rat fur for hair
Y - yea GODDDDD!

F - far and away the best poet ever
A - ass ... mmmmmm
S - strong .... your smell of course
S - sexy ... i love your computer voice
E - extreme ... your love of god, yeahhhh!
T - ten, just like a strike when you bowl
T - tad bit gay ... its okay though

1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mullets are everywhere, especially for you since all you have to do is look in the mirror. But that is not a bad thing. Mullets are inspirational. Some of our best presidents had mullets .... Barack Obama, Dan Quail, Hilary Clinton. Just keep furthering your knowledge of stuff and things and you will go so far. If you ever need any help on the bowling team, let me know and I will grow out my mullet, grab a flask of Turkey 101 and it will be on. I know that we can overtake those damn refrigerator repair men. You just keep rocking that Business mullet, because as we know in the real world, it cant always be short on top and party in the back, sometimes we need to be serious in the back, and you do exemplify the business mullet. I'm gonna go hop in my beat up camaro, see you around the slimy valley dude.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home